Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 11 to 17 of 17

Thread: Kiddy Jail Time

  1. #11
    Guest 's Avatar

    Re: Kiddy Jail Time

    that's ridiculous

  2. #12
    Guest 's Avatar

    Re: Kiddy Jail Time

    no kid should have to go jail (at that age)

    if the teacher's couldn't control a little 40 pound girl then i think that is somethin wrong with the school

  3. #13
    Inactive Member Craes's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 4th, 2005
    Posts
    1,212
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Kiddy Jail Time

    Like I said how much crap goes on, assistance my have been needed by the principal but not a resource office or local police.
    However, I do note that some parents would raise all mighty cane if a child warranted some kind of restraint and at that point the child did due to the risk of hurting herself or someone else, she was breaking things and kicking shins. I don't think a teacher should have to put up with abuse from a 5 y/o either.
    I was married by a judge. I should have asked for a jury.

  4. #14
    Inactive Member imported_trumpet1988's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 12th, 2003
    Posts
    2,533
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Kiddy Jail Time

    i agree with you

    IMO handcuffing a five year old is ridiculous
    Deja Moo: The feeling that you've heard this bull before.

  5. #15
    Inactive Member knight_67's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 11th, 2002
    Posts
    2,831
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Kiddy Jail Time

    ..bet she won't ever act up again..
    IMO, they should resort to givin them a good ol' ass whippin when they act like that..bring the paddle back..
    i mean, these kids nowadays who say that ADD and the such, and all the medication they are on is what makes them act like that, who get no punishment or little at all is ridiculous..think about it, 50 years ago when you got that behind whipped, kids didnt have ADD per se
    "i asked a toothless man, who all these people were and, he said the soapmakers...and we are workin workin"



  6. #16
    Inactive Member Craes's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 4th, 2005
    Posts
    1,212
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Kiddy Jail Time

    I am not denying that ADHD is not real, I know that it is....with that being said there are a lot of kids that are called "ADHD" when all they need is some guidance and discipline. Even those with a diagnosis of ADHD need that, any psychiatrist will tell you that you need to do behavior mods before meds, so either way you need to discipline your kids. Now this little girl mommy probably took her home the poor little baby who was "Set up" please, I am so sure the school decided to set her up that is likely. I think some parents look for any and every excuse for the reason their kids act up when the reason is the parents not doing their job.
    I was married by a judge. I should have asked for a jury.

  7. #17
    Inactive Member cats78's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 1st, 2004
    Posts
    204
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Kiddy Jail Time

    Someone need to just bend that kid over their knee and smack the crap out of her.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •